Delivery and Returns
- Free Delivery: Over a value of £35
- Tracked 2-5 working days from despatch: £3.95
- Orders must be placed by midday to guarantee a next day service. Customer must be present to sign for the package. No deliveries on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- International Delivery: £10.00 We aim to achieve delivery within 10 days of order being processed but due to current conditions there could be some delay, please allow some extra time for your delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day. All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Impact on International Delivery Post-BREXIT
1. All deliveries to destinations outside the UK may be subject to import fees, duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in your country. Any applicable fees, duties and taxes and any additional charges for customs clearance will
be payable by you.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country to which the products are to be delivered. It is your responsibility to ensure the importation of the products you order is permitted in the country you specify for delivery. This may cause a delay in delivery to you for which we do not accept any responsibility.
2 Before placing an order, it is your responsibility to check that any products ordered from studio10.com comply with state and federal government import regulations and there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect you receiving any of these products and you accept full risk of this.
Returns and Refunds
We hope that you are delighted with your order, which you can Try & Buy for 30 days. However if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, please contact us within 30 days (from receipt of your order) to qualify for a full refund.
In the event that you need to return a product, please contact us at: -
Please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 978 4587 with your order number and our customer services team will explain to you how to proceed.
We will send you a returns label, subject to authorisation, within three working days of contact.
Damaged, Faulty or Incorrect Items
If the goods you receive are damaged, faulty or not what you originally ordered we will be happy to exchange the items or offer you a refund.
Please contact Customer Services on email@example.com with your order number and our customer services team will explain to you how to proceed.
To assure prompt resolution, please provide your order number and keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online; we are unable to process returns for purchases made within a partnered retail location.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.