As we age, our faces change and one of the areas you will notice the most is thinning lips. Here are my top tips to create shapely, more defined lips that look fuller and plumper.
1. First prime and shape your lips with a lipliner to stop any feathering.
2. Opt for colours that are fresh and will perk the lips. Avoid colours that are too overpowering; pinks and corals are perfect.
3. Nudes and neutrals are always ultra flattering. Pink, rose or peach nudes work well, and choose two shades that are darker than your own lip colour.
4. A colourful or bold lipstick will instantly lift and brighten your complexion.
5. Avoid darker shades as they can make lips appear thinner.
6. Look out for moisturising and nourishing formulas that work hard behind the scenes with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid.
Loved by Lisa Armstrong from The Telegraph, our Age Reverse Lipliner is the only lip-shaping liner on the market! Define and shape your way to fuller looking lips in an instant.
It’s infused with Coconut Oil and antioxidant vitamins C and E to hydrate, condition and nourish lips. Wear alone or under your favourite lip balm, gloss or colour.