Whilst we absolutely love the tennis (of course) we also admit to enjoying the center court style options, from both players and spectators alike!
Here’s our pick of the best tips to master the look from top-to-toe come rain or shine.
We especially envy her flowing, swishy locks. So popular are they, they have their own twitter account.
This look might feel quite casual but looks can be deceiving:
The tools of the trade really matter for this look. You need a large, round-barrelled brush. Section the hair, then focus the air downwards to smooth the shaft. Roll the brush under at the ends for that ‘straight from the stylist’ curl.
This year’s trends demand smaller prints with layered fabrics and feminine floating cuts.
Think Holly Willoughby’s nipped-in waists and sweetheart necklines. If dresses really aren’t your thing, shorts in a similar colour offer the slightly tougher cousin of this look.
Accessories should be small. The only exception should be the essential shades, which need to be large and preferably tortoise-shell in a classic Jackie-O oval.
1. Skin should be nude and semi-sheer where possible – a heavy matte look will look dated and overdone.
Try our ‘second skin’ Age Repair Perfect Canvas, £34, which creates a flawless base and can be layered for extra coverage, acting like a concealer where necessary.
2. Add radiance – use a warm gold highlighter where the light naturally hits; cheekbones, browbones down the nose and the cupid's bow. We love our Youth Lift Glow-plexion, £26.
3. Applying a visible pop of peachy blush to the apples of the cheeks will lift your bone structure whilst adding a youthful flush. Our cult Plumping Blush Glow-plexion, £24, is an ideal skin pick-me-up which can be buffed into the skin all over or just on the cheeks for a hint of colour.
4. A shimmery shadow over the lids in a warm champagne tone is a glamorous daytime look that works for all ages. Finish with a smudge of chocolatey shimmer into the lashes and coat lashes with a lengthening mascara. You'll love our 6-in-1 Perfect Lash, £24.
5. Finish with a pinky-nude gloss. Line lips with a nude pencil first to create definition and structure then pat a colour like our Plumping Gloss, £22, into the middle of the lip for fullness, without compromising on staying power.
Winners will be drawn on the 15/07/2018 and notified no later than the 31/07/2018.
Create an Easy Eye-Lift
One of the biggest questions I hear from the women I meet every day is that as they’ve aged, it’s gotten harder to kn...
Saying Goodbye is Never Easy
‘He had a good innings’. That’s so often the phrase we hear when someone dies at a ‘good’ age. While it’s true at one...
Patsy Kensit Tour News
Join us and hear Patsy Kensit share her experience of turning 50, busting ageing taboos and finding inner confidence ...